The Bug : One Epic Story The Bug : One Epic Story

Oh yeah.

Loosely reminds me of the Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas theme. Bad ass.

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

hehe

lol @ random usage of loops in garage band

Newgrounds Theme - Video Game Newgrounds Theme - Video Game

killed it.

It was perfect until it faded out. What is the point of a loop if it fades out?

FP! - n00born FP! - n00born

mmmm

I rate it 8 to be fair, but my personal preference was less.

It held to me real close like this was going to be amazing but it lost me in the massive synthetic overload at 1:04.

I would even go as far and say that intro was better than the original song intro, much more smooth in evolution but reached and even higher level of "Oh shit". The overly typical techno feel made that so anti-climactic and then the remix decided to go back into the baroque period in style.

I personally didn't like it but only because i was expecting this to be less techno-ish, despite the fact the title had "noob" in it. But I don't want my preference in taste to wrongly affect your ratings.

For what it is worth, this is definitely a show of talent and acoustic awareness in that mind of yours.

Halo Remix My4arr Halo Remix My4arr

Yeah.... sorry

You just took the work from someone else from newgrounds who made a halo song, which is illegal to do btw since you did not reference him, and added random bleeps and bloops with no apparent pentameter or relevance to the actual song.

I can't remember the original author, but I know I heard that verbatum sound somewhere on this site.

Manraped the musical: part 3 Manraped the musical: part 3

I don't know what to say.

The song itself sounds good. Great even. But my god what the hell is wrong with you for making the rest of this musical? I wish my critiques were not borderline attacking, but seriously? Manrape the musical?

.: Mass Failure :. .: Mass Failure :.

Vocals?

I don't think human vocal folds have the potential to be fitting in this! Too epic.

Hell, its too epic to head bang! Love the mix you put in with the choir in this. You definitely know how to blend elements of classical into metal to make it more epic. You're like the best blend of Dragonforce and Nightwish.

Sexual Terrorist Sexual Terrorist

Rofl

It's 11/10 on the politically incorrect scale.

My army. My army.

Seems kinda toyish.

We're you trying to go for a toy soldier sound? Also, some of the drum rolls sounded very unnatural and even irregular: like a stick rubbing against bark.

Also, 5MB is abnormal for a song on NG that barely exceeds two minutes. Is this not an mp3 file? or is the audio refresh rate at some high amount like 400kbps?

.:Bleeding Bullets:. WIP .:Bleeding Bullets:. WIP

Holy Crap

I have this song on my XBox hardrive right now. Perfect jam for gaming.

Literally, its the perfect tempo for games like Halo and CoD.