Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Not sure if want

Expected the wit I remember from other Awesome's in the past that were remotely relevant to what the game was and not what the gamers who played them was, got something that could have been impromptu grunts and pseudo-lamentations in a one minute session with a microphone.

The animation was good though as always, but the "shock" factor seems like its targeted towards younger teens still new to dick jokes. That and the last attempt at a halo video I recall was just a 10 second clip of Master Chief fucking Cortana, so I'm not sure why I expected this game to be treated like all the others.

Then again, it is Halo, and despite my love of that game I know what it's demographic is despite the game rating. Given its immature fan-base and the jokes others assume about halo fans , I'm not sure if this is brilliant or okay, but regardless I'm sure this review will be rated as useless because it's not a 9 or a 10.

Ah well. Haters gonna hate and Fanboys gonna 'bate.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

....

This was one of the best flash videos of all time.

Of all time.

TmsT responds:

I see what you did there.
Thanks for letting me finish.

JUNKIE JIM JUNKIE JIM

Er...

Why is a flash game a flash movie? Anyway the animation was a little weird, but not horribly drawn. Don't think I understood the humor in this, if any existed.

Chibi Awesome Chibi Awesome

Hmmm...

Relatively humorous. And sorry but yes part of my critique is that this is a heavy emulation of egoraptor despite the fact you did ask him first. The whole video felt like it attempted to finish the perfect formula for newgrounds success but fell half way there.

I have heard of chibi-robo, but egoraptorian style humor relies heavily on the prospect that the viewer has played the game or knows it well. Not many people may know this game though. Jokes were kinda funny, but they all relied on an insider element that I just didn't have.

Animation itself was good. But that was really its only shining element.

Getting flamed for this should be expected though. There are already hundreds of other people here who tried to emulate egoraptor, either out of legitimate fandom or general whoring to get views. It just contributes to getting sick of egoraptor tributes, which in turn leads to hurting egoraptor.

Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

Well...

I actually gave this a fair review before, but in it I questioned the great immortal administrators for choosing this to be featured for a while, obviously ignorant to their righteous and divine will which must go un-checked for our benefit. And blessed be the allies of this spammer who troll down the review boards finding anything that may possibly infringe against the guidelines in defense of this brilliant flash titled "Alfred Fucks Himself".

Obviously, this is a brilliant flash. I was retarded to think otherwise. It's not like the Admins just picked this video to be featured just so they could fuck with the mass populous for "the lulz" or something, overlooking other good flashes that deserve views. No, this is all part of their infinite brilliance, and we must thank them.

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

Umm...

I would actually have to question the possibility if some of those shorts could escape a blam if they were uploaded separately.

On the positive side, it had a nice intro parody to the beginning of Marvel movies. But that's the only thing of real quality here.

Audio sucked throughout, animation ranged from okay to just plain dicking around in flash. Voice acting was also sup par. The only actual good animated one that comes to mind was the last one. And big surprise, that was also done by the guy who made the intro.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Love it already

My advice though is to begin these with quality options though. My computer is fairly high performance but lagged majorly at high quality, had to lower it to medium.

Profiteroles Profiteroles

Great

Although the timing of the video loop when it replays is off badly. Even worse than Badger.

Aside from that, good ole' Weebl.

Microcosm Microcosm

Amazing

A damn sin to not rate this perfect.

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Oh God

Only way this could be better is simply if there were more of them.

I haven't had a real good lol for months, this was the combo breaker.