Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Not sure if want

Expected the wit I remember from other Awesome's in the past that were remotely relevant to what the game was and not what the gamers who played them was, got something that could have been impromptu grunts and pseudo-lamentations in a one minute session with a microphone.

The animation was good though as always, but the "shock" factor seems like its targeted towards younger teens still new to dick jokes. That and the last attempt at a halo video I recall was just a 10 second clip of Master Chief fucking Cortana, so I'm not sure why I expected this game to be treated like all the others.

Then again, it is Halo, and despite my love of that game I know what it's demographic is despite the game rating. Given its immature fan-base and the jokes others assume about halo fans , I'm not sure if this is brilliant or okay, but regardless I'm sure this review will be rated as useless because it's not a 9 or a 10.

Ah well. Haters gonna hate and Fanboys gonna 'bate.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

....

This was one of the best flash videos of all time.

Of all time.

TmsT responds:

I see what you did there.
Thanks for letting me finish.

JUNKIE JIM JUNKIE JIM

Er...

Why is a flash game a flash movie? Anyway the animation was a little weird, but not horribly drawn. Don't think I understood the humor in this, if any existed.

Defense Force Defense Force

Amazing looking Car: but with no Tires.

I know, heavy guns have a bit of a recoil to them. But the idea of a cross-hair actually getting in the way of knowing where the real cross-hair: a tiny transparent dot is is innovative in that no one was dumb enough to think of that before.

And even that wouldn't be so bad if the recoil was as if a child was shooting from the him with an assault rifles. Machine guns of this mid 20th century era had recoil and spread, but the mounted state prevented ridiculous spread where rounds would hit 30 degrees away from where the cross-hairs would imply

You actually have no Idea how good this game would be if you would simply replace that grey dot with the bigger crosshair, eliminated the original bigger cross-hair, and made the spread MUCH smaller.

AlmightyHans responds:

i mentioned many times to swap the transparent circle over your mouse for the cross hair. that way your mouse is less noticed than the actual place where the bullets are hitting. he liked that one better

--Bullet-- --Bullet--

Major bugs

I died on the first level maybe 10 times before firing randomly at the gas can revealed an invisible enemy. Then from that point the game actually loaded the first shooter.

I want to love this game but it apparently wasn't even properly tested.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Another 10 Rating of course.

Rarely can you find a flash game that is not only as long as this one (without being an RPG) but of such high quality. The painting murals, the narration animation, the fluid game-play, and bosses that required strategy. This rivals both professional animation and the entire indie game industry with such quality.

I'm normally a very critical reviewer, but short of minor issues of lag with picking up new weapons this game is, for all intents and purposes, perfect at what it set out to do.

This just shows what a few people with the right knowhow can accomplish. As for Jazza I could only hope he had a small studio so that we could somehow get Larry episodes on a regular basis. Unfortunately its slow to production, but with the perfect excuse of having a single creator that has other projects as well on top of that whole "life" thing.

When you make a game that almost requires a strategy guide, you made a game worthy of video game past of the 80's and 90's. To everyone who worked on this, bravo. Two and a half episodes, this game, and a series of other mini games, and a character dare I say more iconic than Pico with much more defined lore in such a short span of video time was created.

You couldn't buy better review than this.

10/10
5 stars
100 points
A possible sequel?
Shut up and take my money.

The Bug : One Epic Story The Bug : One Epic Story

Oh yeah.

Loosely reminds me of the Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas theme. Bad ass.

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

hehe

lol @ random usage of loops in garage band

Newgrounds Theme - Video Game Newgrounds Theme - Video Game

killed it.

It was perfect until it faded out. What is the point of a loop if it fades out?